Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's a Nubbin!!!!


As long as I can remember I have not been to eat the end of most foods. In my family it's called "the nubbin." You know, that last bite of a french fry, etc. When I was very small instead of popping that last bit of fry into my mouth, I would lay it on my plate/wrapper. Mom asked me why I wasn't eating it and I replied, "I don't like the nubbins." It's stuck.

My little Zack is much like his Daddy, he LOVES all things potatoes. Most of the time when Mom and I are in the car together he starts communicating he wants french fries. He'll make the sign for "more" and start blowing. (mommy always blows on then before giving it to him) Well, the other day I was getting him out of the carseat, I spotted . . . NUBBINS! Zackary is becomimg like his mommy and does not like eating the very last bite of his foods. Oh no, what have I created???

I love being Zacky's Mom!


No comments: