Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Being so cute

On Monday, April 26th I was preparing for Zack's bath -- turning the water on, gather toys, towels and soaps when I heard some noises on the stairs. I turned and saw him struggling as he was climbing up the stairs bringing his little Elmo and one of his monkeys to join him for bath time! Elmo and Monkeys -- the best of 2 worlds. That boy worked very hard, but he made it up the stairs with no assistance from me. Needless to say he was very pleased with himself.

On Tuesday, April 27 while I was giving Zack his bath he was doing his usual splashing and playing with his bath toys. At one point he picked up his
walrus bath toy and held it like a baby. Zack rocked it from side to side and kept saying baby over and over. It was so cute but, Zack IS cute so why wouldn't he be doing cute things?

I love being Zack's Mommy


No comments: