Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Left My Camera at Home!


Zack and I went to McD's with my Mom, big Sister and 5 nieces today. It was noisey, crowded and wild! But Zack loved playing with his cousins -- especially Grace, Hannah and his buddy, Emma. The older group (from Katie up to Mom) sat and discussed the most recent Harry Potter movie. We had a wonderful time. About 10 minutes before we left, Zack started interacting with another 2 year old boy. (Isaac) and the 2 of them were bouncing their little bums off the emergency door and making it rattle. Each time it rattled, they would burst out in hysterical laughing. You just couldn't help but laugh with them. I hated to pull them apart but it was already after 2 and way past nap time -- at least for me! As we were leaving little Isaac called out, "Bye-bye Uncle Zack!" (he has an Uncle Zack) It just melted our hearts.

Life is blessed and just a touch of giggles.

No comments: