Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Hurricane in Oklahoma???

Apparently, a hurricane has made its way to Oklahoma. It blew in sometime yesterday morning. I was applying some makeup and styling my hair for the day and noticed that it had gotten a bit quiet in the house. Hmmm, I decided I’d better go hunt for my little shadow.

Was he in the kitchen?

Nope, but what’s this??? I know I didn’t leave it in this condition.

Was he in the living room?

Nope, but what’s this??? It must be a natural disaster . . . Tornado? Earthquake?

I heard some noise in the bathroom and hurried back to discover . . .

Hurricane Zackary had struck again!

How could this innocent creature cause so much havoc?

I am so richly blessed, natural disasters or not!

1 comment:

Ivy Alleman said...

Oh how stinkin cute is that Meg, he is such a cutie!!!