Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm In Love -- 'nuff Said!



The smile that wins my heart every single time. I am so blessed and grateful that Heavenly Father sent my Ben to Tulsa so that we could meet, fall in love and create this precious boy together. He is truly a happy, funny little guy.


Wearing my old Future Missionary tag. I hope and pray that we can instill in him a deep love of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and a sincere desire to serve the Lord by serving a mission!


His first biter biscuit! Yummy! Surprisingly he didn't make the mess I was forewarned about. However, we were not so lucky his 2nd time around.



What can I say, for a fella who's vocabulary is limited to mama, dada, baba and ear piercing squeals of delight, and other babblings, he sure has an way of expressing himself
.

No comments: