Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fever and a Runny Nose


My Poor Little Man

I've been so incredibly blessed with a healthy baby, even with all the various flues and colds flying around this area. But today, those teeth finally did him in. He has a runny nose, red eyes and an elevated temp of 101.5. I didn't know why my normally extremely happy boy was so cranky and so clingy but then realized he felt warm! The picture is right after I put him down for a nap. I decided to change him out of his blue jean overalls and put on some warm, comfy jammies. I put him down and he rolled from side to side and then was scooting to grab his favorite monkey "Eddie." I picked Eddie up, tucked him into the corner Zacky always sleeps in and he rolled over to his tummy, put his arm around Eddie and immediately fell asleep.




No comments: