Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"Ya Gotta Have Friends!"



The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart. ~Elisabeth Foley

I love that quote. I had the opportunity to visit with my dearest old friend Holly this past week. She married and moved to Missouri, her family lives here and so she is able to get back a couple times a year and then, we always get together. Holly, like me is a brand new Mommy, so this time when she traveled home, I had her over for lunch and to watch our babies interact.


Her precious daug
hter Annabelle is only 3 months, but is the sweetest thing.

We
talked, laughed, shared secrets, ate and then talked and laughed all over again. Oh how I miss my dear friend, but feel so blessed that I had that afternoon with her.

No comments: