Sunday, October 27, 2013

1st Priamary preatation

Zack has his 1st primary predation at church today. He is in the Sunbeam class and they got to say I know my Heavenly father loves me because.... well he choose to say the ABC's a few weeks ago. I was working on his part with him.I told Zack before church today what he is going to be doing. I said to him when he says his part he need to say it in his normal voice and not his loud voice.


Well any way after the sacrament was bless and pass the primary children went up to the front. they sang a song then the sunbeams were 1st. Zack was in the middle. all of the sunbeams were on the quite side.Well when it Was Zack's turn...He did it in his LOUD HIGH PITCH VOICE.  Everyone jumped up out of their seats. I was chuckling so hard that tears came out the people around us was were just turned around and gave me thumbs up ( Br. Long who is in the bishopric and Br McLea who was in the pew across form us and bent over and gave me a thumb up.) the Lyles who were behind us was saying it is OK don't worry about it. Br Lyle said hey he woke his wife  Dad up. 

So yeah Zack was the loudest one today. he even as fighting for the mic to be brought down to him. Sr Dabney was keeping it up. Bishop Clutter told me that he saw everyone jumped up and waked up. he stayed up front  he just moved to where the priest bless the sacrament.

All during the rest of church people were coming up to me and saying that Zack did great and woke them up and not to worry about it( it was mainly the ones that has know me forever)

No comments: