Monday, September 5, 2011

Blessing Day

Maxwell Benjamin Ipson was blessed on September 4, 2011.

My wonderful in-laws were able to travel from
Utah to participate with Max's naming and blessing. Joining Ben in the circle was: My Dad, Pete; Ben's Dad, Larry, Ben's Uncle Alan, Bishop Clutter, Bro. Long, and our Home Teacher Bro. Randy Hill. My nephew Ben, held the microphone. It was a very spiritual sweet moment in our lives. We are so blessed to have this funny, loving little man join our family.

Max looks a bit bored by the whole proceedings. He was an absolute angel and never peeped a sound during the blessing. He wore the gown that his great-grandmother Durney sent Zackary for his blessing. Again, I cannot stress enough what a wonderful day it was. The next day we celebrated his blessing with a combined family barbeque!


The combined family that gathered for the blessing! Minus my grandparents and Richard & Phyllis Summers.

No comments: