Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Big Sister and Me!

For Mother's Day my big sister and I collaborated and gave our mother pictures of the two of us. In some things we are so similar: love of family, country, Rascal Flatts (country music), reading, our religion and chocolate. In other ways we are so very different: She's funny, very creative, artsy and her in-laws adore her and I'm more serious, organized, question my abilities all the time and my in-laws tolerate me for my husband's sake. I admire her very much, her courage and strength through adversity, her talent for cooking and anything artistic, her ability to have so many friends and people outside of our family love her and admire her. She is just a very good, honorable, kind person. She (along with my own mother) is a wonderful example of Motherhood. She is one of my heroes, I love her very much and feel blessed that our Heavenly Father put her on this earth to be my big sister and to help guide me along the way.

1 comment:

Janice Robinson said...

I have to make an important correction. Megan's in-laws adore her too! I can say this because I am an in-law and we think Megan is great and the perfect match for Ben. Our only regret is that we don't get to spend as much time with you guys due to living so far away. We love you Megan!
Janice