Friday, August 20, 2010

First Trip to the Library.

On August 19th was Zack's first trip to the library. I know I probably waited a bit too long, but honestly I was apprehensive about taking my little Mr. Man into the library. I loved seeing him surrounded by all of those books and yet even as much as he loves books he was distracted enough by all the pretty little girls. (That's what he's doing in this pic.)

We went to the children section and guess what was the first book he picked out????



Of course it was a Monkey book. He was making monkey sounds when I saw the book and I said to him "Zacky, what a surprise a monkey book!" We looked at books and he played with the noodle toy that they had there.

When we were on our way out we just had to check out that book and honestly I was thrilled that Zack did not want to leave, like his Mommy & Daddy Zack loves books! He was a bit difficult to control while I was checking out books because he kept trying to escape back to the Children's section!

I am so glad that he is my son.

No comments: