Saturday, November 7, 2009

1st Halloween!!!


I love Halloween and to make it even more special it was Zack's first Halloween. I decided to have Zack be a monkey! (seriously, what else would I choose, a murloc? LOL) Not surprising, he was absolutely adorable in his costume!
Ben was the crocodile hunter who ventured to Africa to pick up a monkey. I was Storm from X-MEN. As Ben said it: he was the crocodile hunter who went to Africa to pick up a monkey and called up Storm to have clear weather for the entire trip.
We had our traditional Halloween dinner pizza and cheese bread from Nico's pizza and rootbeer to drink. The weather was on the warm side so we didn't build a fire in the fireplace but we did have some hot apple cider -- YUM YUM!!! My precious husband, Ben was so sweet and surprised me with a Halloween present. He got us two Halloween plates and mugs from Pfazltcraft and got our Zacky two Halloween cups.

Ben took Zack to a little bit of trick-or-treating -- he took him around our little cul-de-sac. When they got back home Zack did have a little bit of candy and he had a blast getting into his trick-or-treat bag. He inherited my old trick-or-treat bag that Duane made for me when I was only 9 years old.


No comments: