Monday, August 10, 2009

A Family Visit

A few weeks ago I had the *gulp* privilege of hosting my in-laws for nearly 2 weeks. They are a wonderful family and I just feel so blessed to be a part of them. They love all things ice cream, camping and are hard-working, honest good people. But, I had to cook for them for that time period. Well, I muddled by and fixed a few of Ben's new favorites. Although, I think maybe I am going to set up a digital cookbook, so it is easier to just look up the favorites, print them up and cook!

Zack had a great time getting to know his Grandpa Ipson better, he seemed to have the magic touch and got this little guy to just laugh all the time. He's a wonderful grandpa. 2 days after their departure we headed out to Bumpus Family reunion. Life has been hectic this summer and I will discuss all of it in future blogs. I just wanted to share how blessed I feel to be a part of the Ipson family. I love them all!

To the left is Zacky and his grandpa Ipson, what a lucky boy to be so loved and to have inherited his Grandpa's beautiful blue eyes.

No comments: