Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Survivor!

I'm not sure who is more of a survivor, me or my precious buddy. Yesterday, I took Zack for his first round of immunizations. ACK! No one told me it would be more traumatic for me than for him. The nurse held his little legs firmly between her thighs and my Mom held his arm on one side and I held his arm on the other and they gave him 3 injections. I cried right along with my boy. I was warned that he might have a seriously bad night -- fever, crying, etc. but, he did pretty good. I woke him up about 2 a.m. and gave him more tylenol and fed him a bit. But this morning, he's been napping a lot and cooing at me. The picture above was BEFORE he got his shots, poor thing didn't have a clue. Oh, he's growing! He weighed in at 10 lbs 3.5 oz. and was 23" long! I just can't believe I'm so blessed to have this little monkey as my son.

No comments: